Production – Manager / Sr. Manager
Job Location: New Jersey, USA
- Responsible for execution & timely completion of projects for the production & warehouse department.
- Responsible for new vendor selection, negotiation & ordering.
- Responsible for new equipment qualification and documentation.
- Planning, and monitoring daily activity of warehouse & production department.
- Managing raw material & Packing materials inventory to support planned production, while minimizing large stocks on shelf for long periods
- Warehouse GRN approval, under test RM & PM scheduling for release & follow up for material delivery.
- Planning and executing batch(es) dispatch schedule
- Ensure the manufacturing of batches as per BMR & BPR.
- Task/schedule allocation to warehouse & production human resources.
- Overall production planning & execution as per schedule.
- QMS document initiation, preparation & approval.
- Audit preparation job assignment allocation & readiness for audit.
- Monthly, weekly MIS preparation.
- Managing production line PM and maintenance to ensure line readiness to meet production plans
- Coordination with QA, QC, engineering, purchase for achieving daily reequipments.
- Coordination with FDL for planning exhibit batches.
- Experience of the basic Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations, ensuring that production dept personnel are trained and complying with it
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to lift and carry materials up to 50 lbs
- 10 to 15 yr in Formulation and manufacturing industry experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstrated a high level of performance and minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science / B Pharm, M pharm or equivalent discipline
- People Management experience and self-motivated
- Administrative skills, managerial skills, technical report writing, computer and presentation skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s degree and relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Continuous Improvement or Project Management Certifications.
- Knowledge of Local Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
- Knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to develop highly effective teams.
If you know the suitable candidates, please inform them to forward their
updated Resume on